Skip to main content
701 South Street, STE 100, Mountain Home, AR 72653 | (501) 588-1720
by Arkansas Registered Agent LLC

Arkansas Foreign Corporation Registration

Foreign Corporation in AR

If you are a corporation based in a state other than Arkansas and want to conduct business in Arkansas, you will need an Arkansas Certificate of Authority from the State of Arkansas. You can get one by filing as a foreign corporation with the Arkansas Secretary of State, Corporations Division. Once filed, the State of Arkansas will return a filed certificate of authority to you. A foreign Arkansas corporation is not to be confused with an out-of-country corporation. Any corporation not actually formed (created) in the State of Arkansas is a foreign corporation.

We only charge $100 plus the Arkansas state filing fee to prepare and submit the Foreign Arkansas corporation Certificate of Authority form with the Corporations Division of the Arkansas Secretary of State. We will also track down the forms needed from your home state of incorporation to submit your paperwork.

If you want to submit the paperwork yourself: you just need to sign up for our Arkansas registered agent service and the foreign corporation form is already in your client account immediately. You’ll also find some submission tips on how to submit your paperwork with the state. Your business needs to have an Arkansas registered agent anyway, so we try to make this a simple process for you, whether you want us to do the filing or you want to send them to the Arkansas Secretary of State yourself.

How Do I Get Started?

Simply sign up for registered agent service first. Next, you can look at the form for foreign corporations in your account online and also at our filing tips. If you don’t want to do the filing yourself, you can click the “Add services” tab from your account, and add our filing services for the state filing fees plus $100. Your account shows real time status of our work in progress. Once we are done with your foreign corporation registration in Arkansas, we always store the filing to your online account, email it to you, and mail you the original filed documents.